The Grand Solmar Cancellations Reduction Squad knows that dealing with canceling a trip can be a very stressful and confusing experience. From having to navigate websites to dealing with customer service representatives and more, canceling a trip for any reason can raise anyone’s blood pressure. This is why Grand Solmar is providing these top and inside tips to dealing with this process as quickly and efficiently as possible.

1. Get travel insurance.
Most people feel that, “nothing will ever happen to them” and oftentimes ask themselves why they would ever need travel insurance. While 95% of the time this is true, there is that chance that something could happen, and in that 5% of the time that it does, it is extremely beneficial to have travel insurance. Usually, travel insurance costs somewhere between 4 and 8 percent of the total cost of the trip, which for someone spending thousands of dollars on the vacation of a lifetime or a honeymoon, could be a crucial investment.

2. Sometimes getting your money back isn’t the best solution.
Oftentimes, harsh cancellation penalties can be alleviated by postponing a trip to a later date. Asking for fly standby instead of a new ticket if you’ve missed your connecting flight is a good idea as well. Usually, flight attendants and officials will be more willing to accommodate you on fly standby shares the Grand Solmar Cancellations Information Team.

Related Post